LINKING AN ATHLETE & PARENT ACCOUNT
Setting up accounts in MAX is easy, but you also need to make sure you are connected with the right individuals once you have created an account. This is especially true for parents and athletes. Here are some simple steps to ensure that your parent and athlete accounts are linked.
For the Athlete:
- Each athlete account has the ability to create an "Invite Code" to be shared with their parent.
- In your Athlete Profile, tap on your contact information beside your profile picture.
- Next, tap "Edit Name or Contact Info".
- From the "Contact Info" screen, scroll to the bottom of the page where you see "Parents and Emergency Contacts".
- After you have entered this information, click the "Invite" button. You will be presented with an "Invite Code" which you can share with your parent.
For the Parent:
- Once you have been given the "Invite Code" from your child, go to the DragonFly MAX app and tap the "Hurricane" button in the main menu.
- Next tap the "Connect to a School" button that appears in the bottom row of the menu.
- Select your role as a Parent.
- Enter the "Invite Code" for your child.
- Your account and your child's account are now linked.