Get Sign-Up Instructions For Users
+ From The MAX Mobile App
- From the Today View, tap the Hamburger Menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the slide out menu you will see an area that says "Signup Handout". Tap this area.
- If you are connected to multiple schools, you will need to select which school you need a handout for.
- Now you should see a PDF document of the instructions for creating an account in DragonFly MAX. You can tap the Share button in the bottom left corner of the screen to print this document, send it as an email or message, or save it to cloud storage for you to use later.
+ From The MAX Website
- After logging in to the website, click on the "Teams" tab in the left side menu.
- Next, select the school you need a handout for in the dropdown menu in the main area.
- Now you will see a yellow button on the right side of the screen that says "Athlete Handout". Click this button to reveal a PDF of instructions for users to create an account in DragonFly MAX.
- Once the PDF is on screen you can print, email, or save this handout for distribution to users at your school.