Approve Access Requests
+ From The MAX Mobile App
- From the Today View, tap the "Hamburger Menu" found in the top right hand corner of the main screen.
- Tap the "Access Requests" tab in the slide out menu. This menu includes an alert showing how many access requests remain for your school.
- Next, select an individual from the list of remaining access requests.
- Review the profile for the individual that has requested access.
- If the person is a member of your school and selected the correct role, tap the "Approve" button in the top right corner of the profile.
- If the person is not connected to your school, tap "Delete" and he/she will be removed from your access requests.
- After tapping "Approve", you will need to add the individual to a team. Tap the area menu area that shows the jersey icons, then select the team (or teams) that the person should be connected to.
- Tap "Done" twice and the Access Request will be approved and saved.
+ From The MAX Website
- Login to the DragonFly MAX Website, then tap on the "Access Requests" tab in the menu on the left.
- Review the list of people who have requested access to your school. Each listing should include the individual's name as well as the role they are requesting to have in your organization.
- If the person is a member of your school and selected the correct role, tap the "Green Check" button to the right of the listing.
- If the person is not connected to your school, tap "Red X Mark" to remove he/she from your access requests.
- After tapping the "Green Check", you will need to add the individual to a team. Type the name of the team and competition level that the individual should be connected to.
- Next click "Add Team" to add this team to the Approved Teams.
- Finally, click "Approve" and the individual will be added to your organization and added to the included team(s).