Our team here at DragonFly MAX has been working tirelessly the past several months to enhance the user experience of managing participation forms. Our main goal has been to implement your feedback so parents and schools have a consistent, simplified experience to get ready for upcoming seasons. We've compiled your comments into some amazingly useful tools, and know that these tools are going to save you much time and effort in the 2018-19 school year.
We are excited to share with you that these upgrades will begin rolling out at the end of this week.
These are major changes that are going to improve your experience in DragonFly MAX. As such, the changes are going to require some limits to the parents forms area on our website to make technical upgrades. We are implementing the changes in this way to not interfere with your day-to-day use of DragonFly MAX. Today we want to communicate these changes and prepare you for the expected down time on our website in the coming days.
Here is what you can expect:
Friday, March 30th (Midnight) - Parent Forms access disabled
- Parents will no longer have access to complete electronic forms for their child. This will continue until all schools have been transitioned to the upgraded system.
March 31st through April 9th - Transition Period
- Users with Administrative Privileges will see significant changes to the overall User Interface of the website.
- Interface changes will NOT remove current functionality related setting up teams, creating custom school forms, or viewing athlete profiles.
- Participation packet checklist (currently found in the Today tab) will no longer be available. All checklists of forms will be transitioned to the new Eligibility Lists view.
Monday, April 9th (8 AM) - Parent Forms access returns
- Forms access returns for parents with an updated User Experience and 2018-19 forms ready for you to assign for your athletes.
- Administrator setup of annual eligibility requirements.
- Simple eligibility checklists to quickly determine the status of athlete eligibility.
- Auto-completed checklists for electronically submitted participation forms.
- Form viewer mode to actively scroll through all athletes submitted forms.
- Form submission approvals for electronic and uploaded participation forms.
- Improved sign-up instructions to limit incorrect parent/athlete sign-ups.
- and much more...
We know this is a busy time of year for you, and we are very optimistic that you are going to be impressed with the ease of use after our upgrades are implemented. The timing of these changes will to ensure that everything about your preparation for the 2018-19 seasons is as smooth as possible.
As with all of our software development at DragonFly, we value your feedback and hope you will reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Product Manager - DragonFly MAX
P.S. - If you haven't had a chance to jump on a product demonstration with us yet, we would love to show you through everything DragonFly MAX has to offer. Simply visit our website at https://www.dragonflymax.com/request-demo to sign-up for an interactive webinar.