ADD NEW INJURIES
The main purpose of DragonFly MAX is to help healthcare providers, particularly athletic trainers, improve their ability to document injuries that occur to athletes and communicate their findings and care instructions quickly and effectively to athletes, parents, and coaches. Nothing is more vital to this than recording new injuries.
There are two simple ways to add injury details to an athlete's medical record in DragonFly MAX.
From the Hurricane Menu:
- From anywhere in MAX, tap the DragonFly logo at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Add an Injury’ icon.
- Select the athlete that was injured.
- Enter the appropriate injury information. (This can be as simple or complex as you want it to be.)
- Tap ‘Save’ in the top right corner and you're all set.
Within the athlete profile:
- Go to the athlete's Profile page (found through the Hurricane Menu or Teams Tab).
- Tap ‘+’ button beside "Recent Injuries" or beside the camera at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘Injury’ and add the injury details. (Again, this can be as thorough as you decide to make it.)
- Tap ‘Save’ in the top right corner when finished.